Thursday, November 6, 2008

A few things I've had my eye on...











Talk about being wrapped up in comfy folds of fabric - I would wear this sweater with a long pencil skirt to the office and then probably keep it on with my pajama pants at home! I like detail of the buttons on the front tie, and how it gives the illusion of - but isn't quite - a bow. I also like the color - not a 'traditional' fall color, but this pairs beautifully with everything from deep browns to greys. Sold? If your funds are more than mine, you can get it here.

Next, something for the home; cozy and a little vintage chic...

























How great are the squirrels on the place mat? Perfection!


My last addition is a great marc jacobs coat:


I love the little leather details on the cuffs- something I probably wouldn't go for a few years ago, but the kind of thing I am beginning to seek out in clothing. Yes, this jacket is pricey (I won't lie- the jacket I wore to work today is from Target!), but I think when you find that perfect coat, it is worth an investment.

1 comment:

Susan Barnes said...

That coat is beautiful. Something for your wish list perhaps?